Kevin is 8 weeks old today....so hard to believe. And to celebrate the milestone - Kevin rolled over. He was laying on his tummy in his crib and rolled over onto his back. Such a big boy! I don't think he knows what he did so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes him to do it again - but the fact that he did it made us proud.
I am wrapping up my time at home with Kevin and tonight is the last night that I get up with him for 3am feedings (at least until this weekend!) I can't believe I was home for 8 weeks. I am ready to get back into a routine and I look forward to Ben being at home with Kevin. He's going to have so much fun.
Oh...and an update on Kevin's schedule. He takes a 9:00pm bottle and sleeps until 3:00am and then wakes up again for a bottle at 7:00. He's followed this schedule for a week now so I am calling it official. He eats and naps around the same time every day. He's such a good baby.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment