Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

A look back....

Kevin will be 6 weeks old on Monday. It's so hard to believe! Ben and I had our official first date last night since Kevin was born. We went to Saltgrass and had a great time. My parents came over to watch Kevin. It was hard to leave him - even for a few hours but I figured I haven't left this little man since he was born and since I'll be returning to work shortly I needed to get used to it. We didn't call home once to check on him!!!! He was an angel for my parents and slept most of the time. It's great having family here to help out and love on Kevin.

Enjoy the pictures of my final months pregnant, Kevin's arrival and his first month just hanging out with us. He's changed so much and gets cuter every day. We're not bias or anything!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

wow...he's "beautiful!" I know boys aren't supposed to be beautiful but handsome doesn't do him justice! Congratulations on your new family addition! I can't believe I missed him at church!