Kevin and I made it to church this morning!!!! Miracles do happen... He decided to wake up every hour on the hour last night. He'd eat, go to sleep and wake up an hour later. This continued until 2:30 this morning. He finally went back to sleep and woke up at 4:00. At that point I had already decided that we weren't going to church. I was so tired. Kevin (and God) had other plans. When I changed his diaper...he went tee-tee all over himself. I got his bath tub out and we were taking a bath at 4:30 this morning. After that, we were both awake! He ate, relaxed in his swing and I got ready for church. I was ready, ate breakfast, fed him again and we were in the car at 8:20 on our way to church!!!! I couldn't believe it..and it only took me 4 hours!
Church was great and it was nice to get out and see everyone. Kevin slept the entire time and only made noises when he was dreaming. We got home, we both ate lunch and we were down for a nap at noon. He let me sleep 2 hours - I was so happy.
We're venturing out again tomorrow to run some errands. I'm getting so brave these days. I can't believe he'll be 4 weeks tomorrow. Time has gone by so fast. One of my errands is to run by my office. I plan on weighing him while I'm there to see how big our chunky monkey is!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment