Follow up from my post yesterday: Ben and I have decided not to continue an aggressive approach with Kevin's reflux. Instead, we're relying on our "Three P's"...prayer, patience and our own parental instincts. I really feel in my heart that he is okay and all this medicine they want to try is too much for his little body and young age. Why put a one month old on 2 different medicines if you don't have to? We're not too impressed with our doctor's office and at this point one doctor is telling us something completely different than another doctor in the same office and neither of their nurses know what they're talking about. With that said we are going to take Kevin to the pediatrician's office I used to work at. I love the doctors/staff there and since he's going to daycare by my office - this location is perfect.
We feel great about our decisions and are reminded that God is in control and He will take care of him.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so happy that you are paying attention to your instincts!! Sounds like you are following God's plan since you seem so at peace with your decision!!
Post a Comment