Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Got the flu shot....still got the flu!

Yes, I am another victim of the flu! I started coughing Monday afternoon. By the time I got home yesterday I had a fever of 102. I got up early this morning to make it to CareNow before they got too busy. I arrived at 8:03 and there were already 10 people there. And lucky me got stuck behind the not too smart family of 4 who were all sick. I guess it wasn't possible for just one parent to sign in - both had to stand at the desk and take up more room. And when asked who was being seen...they thought it would be a good idea to both answer but to say different names! I knew it was going to be a long morning. I only had to wait an hour to get put back in a room but waited another hour before the doctor arrived. It wasn't too bad. They have TVs in all the exam rooms and they were playing Radio. That's one of my favorite movies!!!!

The doctor reported back that I have a double ear infection, an upper respiratory infection and the flu. I took my 3 lovely prescriptions to CVS and they had them all filled within 10 minutes. That should be some kind of a record. The house has been disinfected and we're really hoping that Kevin doesn't get sick.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Candi,
I am so sorry your sick. Take care of yourself and get well soon!
Sarah

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meet the Huffstetlers said...

I knew you had cooties, but dang! Hope you get to feeling better.