This should be some sort of a record....3 post in one day. I hate being at home sick but my medicine is wearing off so I am about to eat dinner, take more medicine and go to bed. Enjoy the new pictures of Kevin. It's killing me not being able to hold him but I talk to him and he smiles for me and that makes it all better. Did I mention that we have the "milk" sign down already? He doesn't actually sign it (he's not that smart!) but he sure knows what it means. If he's acting like he's hungy, we sign milk and ask him "Do you want milk?". He waves his arms and gets fussy. We take that as a YES! And he's not just done this once, it's happened several times in the last week. It's really nice. If he's not hungry and you ask him - all we get is a huge smile...like "no, silly parents, I'm not hungry - you'll know when I'm hungry!"
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This is totally random and has nothing to do with the adorable pictures! I'm going to steal your anniversary ticker idea. I have one on my MySpace that I think I will put on my blog. Don't you just love copy-cats?
How cute is he!!! He is so big and so cute. Congrats on the sleeping all night. Good job Kevin!
Post a Comment