Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 07, 2008

We're buying diapers!!!!!

We are officially diaper purchasing parents! Not too bad for having a 3 month old. We had so many diapers from showers and gifts we received from family and friends. The shelf in his closet that once held about 20 packs of diapers now holds one lonely pack.

We've also cleaned out all his 0-3 month clothes. He's becoming such a big boy!

1 comment:

Kevin & Amy Sasser said...

Candi...yes, as you read we had a rough start. We weren't sure we were going to make it some nights. Anna was actually on formula for several weeks and then I started back nursing her and avoiding dairy. I have slowly started to introduce dairy back into my diet now that she is getting older. One thing that was a saving grace for us was Baby Gripe Water. I think by Baby Bliss. IT worked wonders on Anna's sweet tummy. We actually only gave her a 1/2 of the recommended dosage in the morning and at night. We used it for several months until her tummy worked itself out. You can get it at most natural food stores-earthfare, whole foods, etc. Hope your Kevin continues to get his little tummy worked out. Thankfully Anna was only on Reflux medicine for a short while. The Gripe water I believe helped her more than the reflux medicine.