We had a wonderful weekend! We gave Kevin back his 6 oz "night night" and "good morning" bottles and he is loving it and best of all....keeping them both down! He goes in for his 3 month check up tomorrow and I'm sure he's over 13 lbs.
Ben and I went shopping this weekend and loved the wonderful (and unseasonable) weather we had - 70 degrees in February..you can't beat that! We went to church yesterday where Kevin showed off in the nursery what a big boy he can be. I love picking him up and seeing him so happy. He then proceeded to show off his talking and laughing skills to several other people. He was passed around to everyone...and had something to say to each person that held him. He's just so much fun. We also introduced books to Kevin this weekend and we were shocked at his response. He LOVES books : ) He talks to the pictures, kicks his feet and waves his arms everywhere....it's too cute. With his reflux we had to sit him up for 30 minutes after he eats - so now we read to him during those 30 minutes.
I'll post his measurements after his appointment tomorrow. No yucky shots this time...yay!
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment