Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sleeping all night

Kevin has started sleeping through the night. We've started giving him his cereal after his night-night bottle and that fills up his belly. He took his bottle at 9:30 last night and slept until 8:00 this morning. He also fell asleep on his own. Ben put him in his crib at 11:00 and he was asleep by 11:30. We're more excited about that than him sleeping all night!!

We're trying hard to get him into a schedule before he starts daycare next month. He's doing good so far. Next is a nap schedule. That one will be a challenge.....

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I got up this morning and read my prescription inserts to see what was in a pill that I took that would have kept me awake. I figured it out and won't be taking that one so late tonight. It helps with my cough but I'd rather sleep.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sleeping all night! Good job Kevin!!