I talked to my nurse today and we are officially scheduled for Monday at 10:00! Still doesn't seem real and probably won't until we're at the hospital and in a room.
I'm spending this weekend resting and cleaning. I am attempting to attend a wedding on Saturday - we'll see how that goes. Our doctor's appointment went good yesterday. Dr Maxwell laughed at my huge swollen feet and said "yep - those are big all right!" Kevin's heart rate was great and he estimated he was 7 lbs.
Today I woke up to get ready for work and realized this is one of the last times I wake up and just get myself ready! And probably the last time I wake up to an alarm clock and not a baby crying : )
I'll update more before Monday....and will post final pictures of my belly!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment