Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our day without daddy

Today was Ben's first day back to work. Kevin and I did pretty good just the 2 of us. We slept in the living room last night so Ben could get a good night's sleep in bed. Kevin did good in his pack n play....only waking up every 2 - 2 1/2 hours to eat. He slept most of the day today so we'll see how tonight goes. He's changing so much every day and I can't believe he'll be 2 weeks tomorrow. We go for another weight check and part 2 of his newborn screening tomorrow...I'm thinking he's back to his birth weight - if not more.

I don't think Kevin has any idea of what is in store for him on Thursday.... He does have an adorable "baby's first thanksgiving" outfit that we can't wait to put him in. I'll be posting tons of pictures of Kevin meeting his extended family and friends for the first time.

No comments: