Our last weekend of "just the 2 of us" was great! We ran some final errands Friday night and went to bed early - my kind of night. We attended a friend's wedding on Saturday. The reception was held at the Mira Vista Country Club. Can't think of a better way to spend an evening than surrounded by million dollar homes, great friends and expensive food.
We went to church this morning and made our way to the hospital for my pre-op. I had a great nurse who took so much time explaining to me what was going to happen tomorrow. She pretty much assured us that we were good to go at 10:00 tomorrow morning!!!! They have plenty of rooms and one person that was scheduled for tomorrow had her baby this weekend.
We ate dinner with Ben's mom and sister tonight and now we're home watching the Cowboy game. Our house is clean and bags are packed. I can't believe we're less than 24 hours (hopefully) from holding Kevin. Ben has rubbed on my belly more today than he has the past 5 months : ) I have loved being pregnant and am very grateful for such a smooth and uneventful pregnancy - but I am very ready to lose the belly.
Our prediction of Kevin:
Candi: 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long born at 6:25pm
Ben: 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 inches long born at 8:30pm
We both predict he'll have a head full of dark hair!!!!! Can't wait to post pictures of our new baby. Keep us in your prayers.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Candi! I saw you from a distance at church today and you definitely look ready - a perfect basketball!! I hope everything goes very well tomorrow!! You'll soon have a very tangible reminder of what an amazing God we have!! Can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment