Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

More sleepless nights.....

It has been said that a baby will follow the same schedule as they had when you're pregnant....and I'm convinced that Kevin read that memo! He is awake from 11:00pm until 6:00am - the exact same schedule he had when I was pregnant! I sleep a lot during the day (thanks to Ben!) so Kevin and I can have our 7 hour slumber party. We have really good talks and when a Maverick game is on - I explain the rules of the game to him. He's very interested...trust me!

I'm learning what is on TV and what is not during this time. Thank you Discovery Channel for showing Babies: Special Delivery at 4am every morning. I love that show and it makes that last stretch of time go by fast. Ben goes back to work tomorrow so we'll see how well I do by myself. Ben has been great!!!! He fixes every meal, does the laundry and cleans house. When he knows I need a break - he holds or changes Kevin. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband and Kevin has a great daddy. We are definitely going to miss him.

Here are the latest pictures of our sweet (and sleeping) baby. I should start taking pictures in the middle of the night when he's awake : )

1 comment:

Seba and Erin said...

Candi,

Kevin is so precious! Congratulations to you and Ben. We pray that your days are full of fun and nights full of rest!