Just want to point out that my post a year ago today was sharing with everyone that we were thankful for my successful surgery. We also found out that the chance of us getting pregnant was good with the help of fertility pills. Fast forward 1 year....and all our prayers and dreams have become reality. Our little miracle is here and we are so thankful for him.
Today was a crazy day! We spent most of the day with my family (all 20 of them!) and Kevin wanted no part of that. He pretty much cried from the moment we got there until we left. We then spent time with Ben's mom and sister (and family friends)...and he wasn't too thrilled about that either. It was too long of a day for him. It took us 10 minutes to get home and he cried the entire time. And I don't mean fussed...I mean cried. Loud, high pitched, mad at the world cried. I felt so bad for him. I fed him when we got home and he passed out. I think he'll sleep good tonight and we're spending the day just hanging out at home tomorrow...just him and I. Poor baby is worn out!!!!
And can you believe that it snowed today? 2 days ago it was in the 80s and today snow! Only in Texas.... What a great memory for Kevin's first Thanksgiving.
Enjoy the pictures of today. If you can't tell...his onesie says "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving". He got too hot in it so we changed him into a little football onesie to help cheer on the Cowboys!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment