We decided on a daycare for Kevin. We will be taking him to a center right across the street from my work. It is a very nice place, great staff and of course it's location makes it convenient! We turned in our application and registration money this morning - so Kevin is on the list.
After dropping that off, we went to my mom's work to visit her and let her show Kevin off...which she did like a pro! He did great and let everyone hold him - after my mom insisted that they all wash their hands before touching him!!! We left there and went to visit Ben's mom at her work. She didn't want to share Kevin at all but let everyone come in and see him.....it was all G-mama time : ) Kevin actually woke up for this visit and enjoyed being held and loved on. It's funny to watch everyone comment on "all his dark hair" and then ask who he got it from. I understand the amount of hair but the color..seriously? Look at us - is there any doubt? We're home now and Kevin should be waking up to eat and then we nap. Ben goes back to work on Sunday so we'll see how well I do by myself.
Now..for Ben's diaper changing experience. I wish I had my camera when it happened but I think everyone can use their imagination. Ben changed Kevin last night while I was in the living room. I hear him tell Kevin "you think that's funny don't you?" Apparently, he wasn't finished going poopy when Ben took off his diaper so he put a wipe under his bottom to catch what was coming out. Kevin thought it'd be a good time for him to go tee-tee, too. Ben tried to cover it up but when he lifted his bottom, Ben laughed and all I could hear him say was "old faithful!!!!" He had poop on the changing table, urine on his arm, diaper genie and wall (not to mention on Kevin). It was too funny!!!! I gave Kevin a bath to get the urine off his little face and chest and Ben cleaned up the nursery. Now we're both cautious when we change our little guy so we don't get another surprise...and in Ben's case - 2 surprises! Way to go Kevin.
Kevin had a great night again. He only woke up 3 times to eat and then went right back to sleep. He really is becoming a good baby - regardless of what I thought last week when we got home. Kevin is becoming a thumb sucker - it's the cutest thing ever. I've taken several pictures of him sucking his thumb that I'll post later.
Off for our afternoon "snack"....
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment